Rosie,
I've been praying for you, Heather and your granddaugter all along, and my prayers will continue. My heart goes out to you and what you have to face, and I am so sorry that words can't even begin to express my true feelings. This whole situation is so unfair!!!
There is a kid's konnected group at my hospital, and from what the social workers tell me it's a really good experience for the children. It gives them a place to be with kids who have gone through similar situations and feelings. I think it would be a good place for you granddaughter. You also should look into a support group for yourself and the rest of your family. The online group is great, but sometimes you need to see people face to face and feel loving hugs.

I wish you and your family all of the strength and love that you'll need to get through this trial. You all are in my prayers, and I will pass this along to the rest of my family so they can pray for you as well. I'm sending you hugs!

I survived because I kept hope alive!!! Live, laugh, love and keep fighting hard.
Jeanette
Stage 3 oral cancer...over 60% of tongue and all lymph nodes on right side removed...July 2002.
Chemo and Radiation...ended September 2002.