Just bringing this thread back up to the top.

I want to thank everyone that has sent me a check so far. For those that haven't, the address is above in this thread and it's not too late to help support the OCF financially.

Brian needs YOUR help and if you want this website to keep going, now is the time to give. It doesn't have to be a lot. Every little bit helps. If every member gave just $10, think about how much money could be raised. Think about how much you and your loved ones receive from the OCF in the form of support, information and just having a place to vent. Money is also needed to help keep Brian traveling and fighting for funding for oral cancer research, recognition of the needs of oral cancer survivors and the need for Early Detection.

I hate to seem like a broken record, but it takes a great deal of money to keep this website and Brian running. How lost would you feel, if it wasn't here? I know I would be devastated.

Jerry

Jerry

Retired Dentist, 59 years old at diagnosis. SCC of the left lateral border of the tongue (Stage I). Partial glossectomy and 30 nodes removed, 4/6/05. Nodes all clear. No chemo no radiation 18 year survivor.

"Whatever doesn't kill me, makes me stronger"