Okay, I just came up with something. Kind of a "survivorhood of the traveling t-shirt". I am going to carry all of your photos with me when I walk in Chicago. As I am walking, you will all me close with me, but not viewable to anyone else. So I came up with another, maybe corny idea. What if we circulated the shirt I will wear for the walk among all of you donors? You could sign your name and write a short message. I could send it to the first person along with a sharpie pen and the address of where it needs to go next. You simply sign it and send it to the next address on the list and the last person can send it back to me. I imagine that postage would end up being around 3 bucks to send it on. Would anyone want to do this? If so, I would be up for suggestions of what to print on it. A gal that works for me does t-shirt embroidery and could hook me up. A message that would represent all of us would be good. Or, I could use one of the OCF t-shirts, though I am thinking that there isn't a ton of room for signatures left after the logos.

Amy

Dx 11/30/2006 Stage I SCC of gum/surgery 01/12/07 resection of the right posterior mandible with a right buccal transpositional flap 3 teeth removed/reconstruction to come in 9-12 months