David

DEHYDRATION: I am triple certified on the weight issue from the hospital bed scales, the 3 beam free standing at the gym, and my home super duper scale. My weight loss was almost all WATER. When I was in the hospital until I left my urine was an incredibly dark orange, my skin had no elasticity, sunken abdomen, gaunt cheeks, dry mouth and tongue, no tears, no saliva, and almost comatose. Think of a sponge. Now that I am putting not only 6 cans of Jevity 1.5 in, my wife counted 10 full half liter bottles of deer park water (1 pint 9 fl oz each bottle)"drank" yesterday.
It is the simple reverse of the weight loss scams, where people lose "weight" when it is only water loss. As you probably know this is only valid for a 10 pound spread roughly. Yes, incredible that this happened in a hospital and I have filed a formal long complaint with the patient advocate about this egregious neglect. My weight will probably stablize today and then it will be just as you described. Even though Water has no calories, the lack of it will cause rapid and immediate weight loss. Remember my frantic posts at dawn while imprisoned at Georgetown under Interventional Radiology's ban on any fluids, including IVs. constipation is not an issue due to suppositories. Yes it is good to see that my urine is now "MELLOW YELLOW"

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13