Rosie and Bobbi... I am sorry to hear of the continuing burden and pain that this disease is bringing into your lives. As you both know from my many posts, I am a person who deals with science and facts easily, but I fare less well in the realm of emotions. It is a defense mechanism perhaps. As long time posters here, I feel that I know you both, perhaps not as well as a flesh and blood person that you see regularly, but even from behind the computer screen your pain an emotions reach out clearly to me. You are both part of the OCF "family " in the most intimate sense of the phrase. Please know that if there is anything within my realm of influence, no matter how small it may be, that I can help you with, I will try my best to do so. The uncertainty of the future is a common thread to us all, but it is certainly easier to face together, with others who understand our situations....

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.