I'm running out of positive attitude today. I've been a nurse for 20 yrs and have seen a lot but am finding it hard to keep my spirits up enough after an 8 hr day at a psych hospital. It's hard to watch this distructive disease and treatment take a healthy active man down in such a dispicable fashion. I'm not feeling sorry for myself but I find myself wishing for something to happen to stop this suffering for his sake. IWe have a 15 yo daughter and we talk a lot. She keeps thinking everything is going to be ok and I hope I present like it is but honestly I have a gut feeling It isn't. I really don't get much info from Drs He more than likely had a code called on him last week at chemo and they didn't call me because he said not to worry me.I'm a private person and don't have any sounding board because I try to keep things seperate and I'm his only support system. I haven't given up trying and I'm sorry for the long post.I just wanted to get it out of my system and all of you at this site have been very helpful.

Thanks
Diane