those of you with above freezing temps are Pikers. We had 5 degrees F all day with wind chills at -15. snow Friday and Sat. meant work all day today.

We think ourselves into warm.

There are statistics which suggest that alcohol is a potential causitive factor. If you look at numbers from countries that have a high per capita alcohol consumption rate, their OC rates do not always follow their consumption rates.

7 years ago the "studies" did not even recognize HPV. Do they really know what we should worry about? Personally, I believe that mental health is as important as anything. Alcohol in various forms and in social settings can be very theraputic. Is the therapy worth the risk? You have to make your own decision.

IMHO Alcohol has been overly picked on. There are many here that were not heavy consumers of alcohol.

Do what makes you feel healthy and in moderation.

Oh, by the way, I think tobacco is bad in all forms.

Last edited by Mark; 12-22-2008 12:17 AM.

Mark, 21 Year survivor, SCC right tonsil, 3 nodes positive, one with extra-capsular spread. I never asked what stage (would have scared me anyway) Right side tonsillectomy, radical neck dissection right side, maximum radiation to both sides, no chemo, no PEG, age 40 when diagnosed.