I would encourage everyone to start asking questions to their primary care givers. The internet, including this site, is not the place to pump the information found in the popular media.
Attentive, intelligent and supportive professionals can be found to provide guidance for may inquiries but, to reinforce Brian's comment, this is not the site that stamps all new products for diagnosing OC and probably never will.
I have to encourage everyone to pay attention and make decisions based upon the information provided to you from the doctors caring for you. Every doctor has had different experiences treating patients and has different tools in his/her tool box so will offer different treatment advice on occasion but, I suspect most if not all of these doctors are familiar with the standards of care for the conditions they are presented with and if not will certainly refer all patients to a capable colleague. If you are not happy with the answers ask for a second opinion.
Mike

Dentist since 1995, 12 year Cancer Survivor, Father, Husband, Thankful to so many who supported me on my journey so far, and more than happy to comfort a friend.
Live, Laugh, Love & Learn.