Well I know it has been a while since I posted but I have been here almost every night reading, trying to keep up with friends and newbies. Last week I went for my 1 year post tx CT Scan and chest x-ray. Well they hadn't called so I figured no news is good news and I was correct. My doc said everything looks good as it should and I should relax and she will see on thursday afternoon on my appt.

To you newbies, I wish you all the luck and pray for your strengh and faith to get you through this, weather you are being treated or it is a loved one. You have found the perfect site for all the support you can get online.

So for now I will back out and keep a finger on the pulses and I will chime in from time to time. May everyone continue to fight and lets find the ways to beat this monster. BB smile

Last edited by Talbill; 06-09-2008 06:05 PM.

Bill B. Dx 10-16-06 Stage 4 T2N2bM0 SCC Left Tonsil,3 nodes. 1st tx 11-28-06, last tx 1-8-07. 3x Cisplatlin, 5fu pump, and Doxetaxel. Modified neck dissection,20 Nodes removed, all clear 02-21-07. HPV+,33 IMRT start 3-22-07 70GY,Completed 05-04-07 smile