Posted By: Talbill 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-10-2008 01:04 AM
Well I know it has been a while since I posted but I have been here almost every night reading, trying to keep up with friends and newbies. Last week I went for my 1 year post tx CT Scan and chest x-ray. Well they hadn't called so I figured no news is good news and I was correct. My doc said everything looks good as it should and I should relax and she will see on thursday afternoon on my appt.

To you newbies, I wish you all the luck and pray for your strengh and faith to get you through this, weather you are being treated or it is a loved one. You have found the perfect site for all the support you can get online.

So for now I will back out and keep a finger on the pulses and I will chime in from time to time. May everyone continue to fight and lets find the ways to beat this monster. BB smile
Posted By: wilckdds Re: 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-10-2008 01:28 AM
Hi bill,

Congratulations on reaching this great milestone.

I wish you many more, and more, and more.

Jerry
Posted By: EzJim Re: 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-10-2008 02:18 AM
Hey Bill, seems you heard what we all hope our ears to bring to our brains. Congrats and many more years to ya.
Posted By: Suess57 Re: 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-10-2008 03:03 AM
Great news Bill! Thanks for taking the time to share...hope there are many, many more postings like this. And how wonderful of your doctor to let you know days before your appt.
Posted By: ChristineB Re: 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-10-2008 03:32 AM

Congrats on the great news smile

Posted By: chilled_fire Re: 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-10-2008 08:35 AM
Kudos to your achievement Bill ! way to go ...
Posted By: Nelie Re: 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-10-2008 11:00 AM
Great news Bill. That one year anniversary is so important. May you have lots more years of those good reports!
Posted By: billy.calcutt Re: 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-10-2008 11:07 PM
Excellent news my friend. I wish you many, many more years of good health.

Billy
Posted By: davidcpa Re: 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-11-2008 11:12 AM
Congrats Billy. I posted this yesterday but I don't know why it didn't appear.
Posted By: Talbill Re: 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-12-2008 11:39 PM
Well I went to see my Mo and ENT today and both are pleased with the way things are going. The ENT told me to keep doing what I am doing and the MO has me on the 4 month folow up visits also. Now that my taste seems to be returning, I am finally getting the sense of "normal" back. A while back I had a bout with some thrush that seemed to hamper my taste buds and the medicine took care of that. So all is going well and I can "live" with this for the alternative was not acceptable. God Bless, BB smile
Posted By: Suess57 Re: 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-13-2008 01:31 AM
woohoo!
Posted By: davidcpa Re: 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-13-2008 01:46 PM
Congrats to another Bill. Yes returning to normal is the best part of what we have endured for sure. Keep on hoping for more improvements. I saw a big one in my 16th month post Tx.
Posted By: JeffL Re: 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-15-2008 05:15 PM
That's great Bill! Wonderful news, and keep it coming!
Posted By: Cookey Re: 1 Year Down and Many More Too Come !! - 06-15-2008 05:30 PM
Bill thats the best news ever.I need you around in case that darned car breaks down again lol

love and hugs liz
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum