Hi Kim, we're glad you found this site, too! Thank goodness your 8 weeks ended two and a half months ago! That is wonderful news. My worst month was the one after radiation ended, and after that, a few raw spots lingered inside my mouth and on my external neck. How's your eating coming along? And are you getting enough rest? I would imagine with your children, you are tempted to be busier than your body might like. Please take time for yourself to heal. Consider the downtime as doctor's orders, because that will help your cells to recover, along with solid nutrition.
I'm very grateful you've been in a supportive environment! What a blessing! Good luck, Kim, and please keep us posted. We are all rooting for you and will help any way possible.

Non-smoker non-drinker, 50 when diagnosed 9/11/06 stage IV scc of oropharnyx, malignant lymph nodes both sides of neck. Cause=HPV16. Daily chemo & daily IMRT for 7 weeks. In 2 clinical trials at Johns Hopkins, good results. Peg tube out March 07. Update September 2014: gratefully in good health!