Hi KimK,
Persistant and recurrent blisters and mouth sores can be a nasty side effect of your treatment. There are some things that you can do to minimize their occurence and ease the discomfort.
Avoid alcohol, in any form. Use alcohol free mouthrinses the Biotene line of products are great. I have said, as have others, if you go on the Biotene website and send them an e-mail they will send you Free samples of their products.
Keep hydrated, drink lots of water!!
Use a toothpaste that has a mild flavour and no fancy whitening ingredients or baking soda. The Closys II products are helpful in this area and you may want to check them out. They are kind to mouth blisters/ulcers and also help prevent them.
Make sure you are getting adequate nutrition, vitamins and minerals. Tissue integrity depends on the proper supply of nutrition.
On occasion I have fabricated smooth upper and lower mouthguards for patients during radiation/chemo that they can wear to prevent their teeth from abrading their weak tissue. They can be worn day and night and are very helpful. Ask your dentist if you may benefit from them.
Get plenty of rest and try to reduce stress.
I hope this is of some use.
Cheers,
Mike

Dentist since 1995, 12 year Cancer Survivor, Father, Husband, Thankful to so many who supported me on my journey so far, and more than happy to comfort a friend.
Live, Laugh, Love & Learn.