Thsnk you all for your good wishes, I shall have no Internet Communication after this morning, for about 10 days and will certainly miss having you around, to listen to you and speak with you.

The last couple of days have had me feeling like I could be making a wrong decision to go away--the usual pain, now can't seem to take 'deep breaths' any more, need more work on my relaxation techniques, erratic sleep, swollen ankles - Kidney failure??? Congestive heart failure???.
Still, I shall have my 'compression flight socks', as large a bottle of water as I can get on the plane, and a good supply of morphine, handy in my purse!
If I can just get through the flight, I'm lookinbg forward to just having some 'me' time to relax with Ray, without having to organise life around hospital, nurses, pharmacies, phone calls etc. and slapping on the 'happy mask' all the time.
Have a bag full of dressings in case 'the thing' does decide to burst at some inconvenient time.
Might also get some appetite back in congenial surroundings and if the other side of my cheek doesn't decide to grow too much more.
Might take the wig, so that we can practise for whole different stripping game--hmmm..what 's to take off/out first? Contact Lenses, Dentures, wig????. (At the moment, there are no urgent plans to remove a limb!)
Will try and come up with some suitable accompanying music!!

Hope you all have as good a week as ytou can have,
Au Revoir, A Bientot!

Brenda x

Brenda in UK--Diagnosis 30/5/07--undifferentiated carcinoma in right jawbone and muscles. Stage 4
6/7/07--new diagnosis primary is in lung. Finished 4cycles of palliative carboplatin/gemcitabine
therapy September 07
Now dying to live!