Thank you all for your lovely comments. The days can be hard sometimes, but coming here and reading your kind words, takes the edge of those days. :-)

Hayley is doing ok..she is having some problems with her PICC line, has pain in her arm, and sometimes feels a little pain where the line is over her chest. We spent a good few days back and forth to the hospital last week and Monday of this week, with PICC line probs. Hayley has been taken off the warfarin and now she is to inject herself daily with CLEXANE enoxaparin. We are now waiting for her to have a doplar (sp) scan as she has found a pea size lump in her left arm pit. She has been checked out and has been told that it isn't in the node area and does not feel like anything untoward. They say it COULD be a blood clot (?) hence, them giving her the injections now. It's still a worry though. I have just come off the phone from the hospital as I rang to find out if they had made any arrangement for the scan. I'm now waiting on them to call back to let me know what's going on.

Arrggghhhh!

oh, and we had a call yesterday to say that Hayley is scheduled to have the PEG tube in on 25th Feb 08. She isn't too happy about that but agreed!

Please continue thoughts for my girl..

I too, continue thoughts of you all here on the site.

Mandy.

Mother to Hayley 18, who was diagnosed on the 20th November 2007 with SSC /T4 Throat Cancer. Now in remission as from August 2008. smile