I am feeling pretty good---back to work part time. Busy doing a lot of yard work, and running a little bit. I have to say I am exhausted after work(I am a waitress; start at 4:30AM til 2PM).I have fairly dry mouth still, but not so much that I need to use any products for that. I still have swelling on my left jaw where I rceived more radiation, and still get a sore throat, and slight earache on that side. But thats nothing compared to what some people here are going through. I got treated at Dana Farber Cancer Center and the threw everything they had at me. They gave me the same treatment they would give a stage 4 patient; saying they didn't want to see me there again. If I had staying with my original oncologist I would have gotten the same treatment as you, and I wouldn't have had to have a feeding tube. It's interesting the different takes doctors have on the disease. How are you feeling, and how are your side effects?

Left tonsil SCC, HPV+. T2N0M0. Tonsillectomy 3-07, bilateral radiation, cisplatin 3x, Tx completed 6-06. Clear PET 4-01-2008.
Thyroidectomy 5-9-08, resulting in permanent surgically-induced hypoparathyroidism and adrenal problems. Bummer.