Hi Vin. I am going through the same thing with my husband, who is just halfway through chemo and radiation treatment. He has not been able to beat the nausea and vomiting, so we are in the process of trial and error to determine what the culprit may be. He also has been using Jevity and as of yesterday, we stopped that and started using Ensure, to see if the Jevity was the problem. He has gone about 18 hours now without vomiting, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. The problem is, I still won't be sure what the source is, because he also started a different anti-nausea med two days ago (Dexamethasone), and on top of that, I stopped the Zolfran med last night, as I started to suspect it as well. I guess if the vomiting stops, maybe he can try the Jevity again, to see if the nausea resumes, and so on. It is a vicious circle. Currently, my husband takes Ativan, Reglan, and Dexamethasone. As I stated, I stopped the Zofran last night, and am thinking it may have been the culprit....we'll see. I wish you luck. The constant nausea/vomiting sure gets in the way of trying to tolerate everything else. I actually ordered a product over the internet last night which was mentioned by one of the nurses in the oncology center, but that I couldn't find anywhere locally. Called "Queasy Pops." I am not really expecting that they will help, but you never know. We are searching for anything at this point. We did try the peppermint oil as Joanna had suggested to me in an earlier post. It helped me (ha ha) but not my husband. I hope you can find a solution.
Michele

Michele, caregiver to husband, Jesse, SCC diagnosed 1/5/06 unknown primary, lf neck mass >6 cm. Chemo (Cisplatin 2x; Carboplatin & Taxol 2x) & XRT radiation 39X ending 4/4/06. Rad neck dissection 8.5 hrs 4/13/06. 30 HBO treatments Fall 2006.