Eric ,
Hoping for the best results here too. My husband is playing the waiting game too. He had base of tongue stage 3 or 4 did the radiation and chemo ended one year ago April still can't eat well and now has a spot blemish on his lung and the oncologist said he should have it removed ca or not so he has an appointment wed to see someone. The waiting game stinks . He's a mason and started working a little and started feeling good about himself after a long winter . Anyone had a lesion removed from their lung? How long recovering? I'm a nurse but he tends to ignore me.He also minimizes things but I know he's a basket case. I'm concerned he won't go for removal if he thinks it's a big deal because he went through so much last round. Unfortunately I'm big on personal choices and have to keep my mouth shut. Very hard to do if you knew me.This whole situation for him and many of you here is like waiting for the axe to fall and really sucks
for all . I'd be greatful if anyone has a positive experiance to share.You have all been so helpful in the past because I don't have anyone to share my concerns even getting it out helps. So I'll already say thanks .
Diane