WOW, so sad to hear. I wondered many times if my husband would give up. I really have to wonder at this point in time if your boyfriend is really thinking clearly. I think and I could be wrong but he needs more people talking to him not just yourself. Have a friend or family member talk to him and set him straight. (whatever it takes to get him to the hospital and eating and drinking again) I would go so far as to call his doctors and ask them what to do. Call emergency, just ask the question and get him some help. Dont let him slip away, he may want to but if it takes yelling, screaming and/or crying get him to the hospital now. He needs medical help both physically and mentally. Really how does anyone go through this terrible treatment of wearing the mask for radiation and needles in the body for chemo. WOW, not to mention the illness itself. Get a move on..Chin up..do it. Keep us posted. Carol.

Carol CG to Husband age 60 Stage IV SCC right tonsil T4AN2B tx rad x 35 chemo x 2 Currently after treatment no sign of cancer in throat. (all clear to date)