I really don't think we have enough time to put this together for April and 40 recipes sounds like about 100 too few. I have 5 pages that were pulled out of a book the lake put together and here are 23 recipes on those 5 pages.

I think you are also talking about two cook books with different purposes. Family favorite recipes will probably sell. One of the problems with my family recipes are the ingredients usually are not precise, the timing is according to the nose, etc. I also have a lot favorite recipes, but they are out of cookbooks, many out of print. I don't think we could use these because of copyright infringement. I think family favorites from around the world be interesting.

I have long thought that it would be a good idea to start a thread of foods and recipes that patients were able to eat after radiation along with how many weeks or months after tx this worked. If we got enough of these, we might turn it into a cookbook, but I doubt anyone other than oral cancer and sjorgens patients would be interested in buying it.

Anyway, That being said,Rosie, I will email you a couple of my family recipes. I can't type worth beans, so proof read them.

Take care,
Eileen

----------------------
Aug 1997 unknown primary, Stage III
mets to 1 lymph node in neck; rt ND, 36 XRT rad
Aug 2001 tiny tumor on larynx, Stage I total laryngectomy; left ND
June 5, 2010 dx early stage breast cancer
June 9, 2011 SCC 1.5 cm hypo pharynx, 70% P-16 positive, no mets, Stage I