Hello Everyone,
The walk will be on April 9th, 2005 in Chesapeake, Virginia. Lot's of board members are coming so I'm excited!
I have a project for anyone that is willing to take it on, one that would create a wonderful keepsake and one that would make money for OCF. I did this years back with my cheerleading group. I would like to have each member of the board send their favorite, most cherished recipe, with a note on it of who they are and what and why the recipe is special. Then I am hoping someone on here will be able to find a printer that will make up cookbooks for us. We raised tons of money with this and I still have my copy and use it. Anyone want to take this on? Let me know.
Minnie

SCC Left Mandible. Jaw replaced with bone from leg. Neck disection, 37 radiation treatments. Recurrence 8-28-07, stage 2, tongue. One third of tongue removed 10-4-07. 5-23-08 chemo started for tumor behind swallowing passage, Our good friend and much loved OCF member Minnie has been lost to the disease (RIP 10-29-08). We will all miss her greatly.