I think Rosalie has a great idea. In fact, perhaps a small "intro" on each person giving a recipe would be good. Think about it, if all of us gave a recipe and added in there how we found our oral cancer, how it was treated, it gets more information out to anyone that buys it about oral cancer. We could also add the recipes that worked for us during treatment and after.
Perhaps we could have a "In Memory Of" section for all of our lost friends. Dedicating the book to Heather is an incredible idea, I do hope Rosie will allow it. My older girls feel like they know Heather. Her story is the first story that made us cry.
Good ideas from both of you, thank you for taking the reins on this. I'll send my two favorite recipies this week.
Minnie

SCC Left Mandible. Jaw replaced with bone from leg. Neck disection, 37 radiation treatments. Recurrence 8-28-07, stage 2, tongue. One third of tongue removed 10-4-07. 5-23-08 chemo started for tumor behind swallowing passage, Our good friend and much loved OCF member Minnie has been lost to the disease (RIP 10-29-08). We will all miss her greatly.