I know, I was so scared to even start. It took me 3 months to get it together. What made it easier is I realized I will not lose my teeth and Rad Doc Asst said that I will not be disabled, have to lie in bed, that I WILL be able to drive and that I'll just be tired. He never mentioned extreme nausea, diziness, ear clogging.

The other problem is the main Rad Doc is not managing me or the side effects. She did not see me at all last week. She barely sees me in passing while going somewhere else and says something like "this is not from rad; go see Dr X" (for nausea and dizziness) or "that's normal, it'll pass."
I told her that Vicodin is not doing it any more; she said that if I take something stronger now then there will not be anything to take later when I really need it and just to add Tylenol. She is supposedly a very good Doc so I don't get it. Why is she not trying to help?

I don't have a Medical Oncologist because the Main Surgeon Doc (whom I cannot get to see because she is too busy and only comes in once a week) has to refer me. By mid-week I am too week to fend for myself and no one is prescribing anything that works.

It seems like I have to drop dead in front of them in order for someone to do something.

Since I rested for 4 days now, my ear is opening up. There is definitely something in there (fluid?) or it's inflamed.

Dx 10/06 Adenoid Cystic carcinoma; Stage I. Soft palate/minor salivary glands.
Tx surgery 11/06 Tomotherapy (targeted IMRT) 3/07