Tonya- Thanks for your kind words. I am sorry to hear that you've already lost your brother, but I am glad he realized you & your family were also in need of care.

Danny Boy...your words ALWAYS mean the world to me. I just keep picturing your loving cheerful face the way it was in Las Vegas. That was such a great time for us. We still talk about it to this day. Everyone from the site has given us soooo much...love, support, prayer, and most of all a sense of "not being alone" in a horrible world or oral cancer.

Don & I had a little break-thru tonight after another arguement. He finally admitted that he takes out is fear and anger on me. He admitted he is just sooo angry at cancer and afraid of what death holds. We talked for a long time, cried for a long time and just held each other tight. We cried for lost hopes and dreams and remembered all the love & fun & even fights we've had.

This is not an easy road but I think maybe we are finally on the path together and I hope that we can just focus on holding each other's hands along the way.

Thanks for everyone's continued love & support,

Lorie

Lorie/wife of Don, DX:8-7-03, Tonsil cancer left side stage III, IMRT x 35, 6 chemo (Cisplatin/Taxol), clear CT Scan 12-26-2003. Mets to both lungs & AML 11-6-05, mets to brain Jan 2006, mets to liver & bones April 2006, passed away July 20, 2006.