Last Thursday, Kim's doctors informed us that there are no other options. The chemo isn't working and because of her infection, she cannot use the experimental treatments. He gave her a prognosis, which we were hoping would never come. She has anywhere from a week to a few months, according to her doctor. He told my parents that they can get another opinion if they want, but that if he knew of anyone who could help Kim, he'd have her on a plane immediately. This really sucks! Kim signed power of attorney to my parents and a living will. She didn't even cry. SHe amazes me everyday with her strength. They put her on a pump to administer her pain meds and hospice is coming to the house. IT is so tough to admit defeat to this nasty disease. Now my prayers are that Kim doesn't suffer too much.

Everyday we see some more tumors and unlike most tumors that eat away at the inside of a body. Kim's is eating away at the outisde. She has massive hole across her neck from the cancer tumors. We found a tumor on her lip last Monday. Last Thursday, she had one in the corner of her left eye, and On Sunday, she had one her right eyelid.

I am so scared for her, myself, and my family. I really don't know what to do at this point. I try to see her everyday and make her smile, but I don't feel like it's enough. I am so angry that she is being cheated from life!! At 23, what has she really experienced?!

I am sorry to ramble on. Please keep her in your prayers.

Thanks,

Sister of Kim, a 24 year old cancer fighter diagnosed on 12/5/04, who fought strong and hard and died with dignity and honor on 1/3/05.