Hi Penny, for deliously wicked I would go with ice cream added to the blender with your smoothies, baked crab imperial (or lobster up your way)melted cheese on everything, loaded baked potatoes, and that soft moist chocolate mouse cake that has about 1000 calories per slice from the good bakery -don't forget to put ice cream on top of that.

Lots of Boston chowder, soft moist cookies of any kind, and chocolate truffles. I think you can get bags of Lindt at the grocery stores now. Harry and David have nothing low calorie so they're good. Have a box of those chocolate covered cheeries for me - do you put them in the freezer to get them cold?

Also you can take the Jevity and add chocolate syrup, ice cream and ice to make it a shake that you can drink. Jack still continues to do that even though his PEG tube is now out. Blended Dinty Moore beef stew, chicken or beef pot pies, and pasta with alfredo sauce. There's a frozen one from Barillo? that has about 600 calories per serving that you heat up on the stove.

Make sure that you have good anti nasuea drugs on hand in case you have problems down the road. You don't want to have to start calling for that when you're not feeling well.

Sounds like you're off to a great start.
Regards JoAnne

JoAnne - Caregiver to husband, cancer rt. tonsil, mets to soft palate, BOT, 7 lymph nodes - T3N2BM0, stage 4. Robotic assisted surgery, radical neck dissection 2/06; 30 IMTX treatments and 4 cycles of cisplatin completed June 06.