My family has put me on a 3000 minimum calorie in take. I try to do most of it by mouth while I can. I use in Jevity 1.5 fiber in the tube also water. I have to keep the tummy stretched. But while I can eat every so slowly and yes painfully I try to get the good stuff down. Alot of chewing (mushing) with the front teeth. I have atleast 5 Nutrition drinks a day and the rest comes eggs, mashed potatoes with lots of butter and sour cream. and these chocolate covered cherries that are definatly to "live" for. The cherries are slightly tart and sting but I am willing to over look the burning. So to go on with my nasty list. Milk shakes and smoothies clam chowder and lobster bisque, baked haddock w/lots of butter saute squash w/lots of butter. I am having fun discovering what wicked things I can eat. Of course I am probably opening the door for heart disease now. Oh well. The doctor is pleased that I am holding solid at 120 lbs. I just had my 2nd chemo treatment yesterday and all went well. So extremely fortunate no vomiting and no nausea. I believe I will start my radiation in 3 to 4 weeks. I meet with him tomorrow and find out his plans for me. Please advise me on any deliciously wicked foods and treatment tips. Thank you for here. Penny