Hello SHelley. We are neighbors. My mom is in Agoura Hills, the one suffering with this terrible disease. Sorry Brenda for what you are going through. I too am dealing with this as my mom has now suffered her THIRD recurrance. And now, they are telling her that nothing can be done. SHe has the cancer in her jaw bone. Had 3 surgeries and 6 weeks of daily radiation to hear that she has the tumor likely back in her jaw bone. They are saying nothing can be done. Does anyone know of anything, homeopathic or otherwise? I do not want to give up this battle. She is 65 years old and lost over 70 pounds or so. She cant eat or speak. She is continuous pain and takes the liquid morphine. The odd thing is that she had this weird infection that kept oozing out of her chin and her lips. Has nayone heard of this?

God Bless you all and you are all in my prayers.
Stephany

Stephany.Daughter of mother who passed away 3/26/05 from Recurrent Gum Squamous Cell Carcinoma. She had 3 surgeries, and 6 weeks radiation, and then passed due to infection. I miss her very much. She was 65 years young when she passed. Love you Mom!