Dear Brenda & David,

After reading your original posting about a fourth reoccurance it hit home. I waited to respond as I am not sure what to say. So Here goes from the heart.

At the start of my treatment after I had my surgery I was really down. My wife and caregiver Marcee told me what she used in times of extreame stress, "This to Shall Pass" I pray this is true in your case! It truly is a roller coaster ride on your emotions. It is and continues for me. All the support I received from this forum helped a great deal. I hope it helps both of you to.

Your strength as a wife and primary caregiver jumps off your posting's. David is one lucky man to have you.
I am praying for both you, David and your family.
No one should have to endure four reoccurance's.
This is one bastard of a diaease!!!
I know many members of this forum are thinking of you both. Please keep us posted on how David is doing.

Danny Boy

P.S. i mis the sppppell checck moree thaan anyonee!!!

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006