Good Morning Barb!
I think everyone here has felt something of what you wrote about. I too was crying at the drop of a hat....anytime, anywhere. I followed the advice of some wise friends here at the forum and went and spoke with my doctor about an antidepressant...I han't realized how much everything was really affecting me till recently. I started the meds and felt a lot better within a week or so.
My whole family breaks down at times, my mom, who is the best person I have ever met in my life turns into a bear at times and it's very upsetting. After a few gnarly growls she herself gets upset and ends up in tears. I wish the rest of my family could understand that she is venting and in pain. At times-she is awful. I dont' know if the meds helped me or it's my faith helping me keep everything together. Mom won't go on any meds, she would be disturbed if she knew I went on them. It may be something to look into. Also, my parents, who normally get along better than any two people I know, have moments of ugliness. It happens. I know that saying is probably true that when something bad happens to us we usually take it out on the ones we love most. I guess because of the trust we feel. Good luck.

Donna
CG to Mom, dx 4/25/07 with tongue cancer,T3N0,tx began 7/6/07, 31 tx's of IMRT, 8 cycles of Erbitux. Brachytherapy, surgery, left neck dissection and temp trach placed all on 9/17/07, trach removed 10/17/07. ORN of jaw, late effect of radiation symptoms. **lost my beautiful mother on 5/5/11.