Thanks guys, once again you'll have helped me to gain a perspective on this. I know that in time this will get easier, my main reason for even asking was to get the word out to be persistent with the doctors. In my moms case she was a stage 4. I would love to be able to sit down with her doctors, but she had so many differant ones for so many diff things.And she was in 3 differant hospitals. I wouldnt know where to begin. That being said. I know that whatever i do, it will not bring her back. I am not going to get a lawyer, because she would not want that and i need to find peace and not dwell on the what ifs. I know in my heart i was there for her when she needed me, and i did everything i could for her. I hate that i was not able to say good-bye and i hate that the ER pushed us to the side for 12 hrs. Telling us we should be happy that treating her wasn't an emergency, and that others were life and death. Only for her to die 6 hrs later. That will always bother me. But now i have to focus on the future, on my little girl and my husband. I have to be strong for my dad. Thanks again to those who replied, it helps more then i can say.

Was Primary caregiver to my mom who had stage IV, SCC, Supraglottic with Mets to 4 nodes. Diagnosed Feb 04, died unexpectedly from complications from treatment December 17, 2004.