Hi! My name is Sheila & I am 38 years old. My dad was diagnosed with OC back in January & had surgery in February removing part of his tongue, part of his upper palet & part of the back of his throat. The surgery was quite successful however he still required 6 weeks of radiation as well. Now during the past 2 weeks, the Doctors have told us that the cancer is back & is spreading very quickly. He was scheduled for more surgery just this past Friday (Sept 5) to have a good portion of his cheek removed along with part of his jaw bone. Instead, the surgeons called us the night before to inform us that his x-rays showed that the cancer has now spread into his lungs & that they felt the surgery wouldn't do much good. We are now waiting for a call to inform us when his first chemo treatment will be. My mother is a mess, my brother thinks that if he just ignores everything, it will all go away. Then there is me. That leaves me to be strong & pull it all together for everyone. I just don't know where to get the strength to do that. I want to be there for my family & most of all my dad. My dad's biggest concern is how all of this is effecting all of us. What do I do & how do I get that strength that I need for myself & my family? Please help