Amy, Suzanluara, I can't agree with Joanna more,a I've got one up on her, I've gone through the whole neck dissection radiation and chemo deal TWICE!!

And there are some on this board who have gone through a whole lot worse than I have.

Think of it this way, quitting treatment is pretty much the same as just saying "OK, I'm done fighting and I"m giving up, make the funeral arrangements please"

I know that's kind of a rough statement, but with this type of cancer, there aint no middle ground, you fight and you might just have a chance to go on with life and have a happy and long life. You don't fight, and you're a statistic.

Never one to mince words.

Now that I've kicked you all in the rear, ANY support you need let me know, this is a tough deal, going through it is tough, but it is temproary.

Bob

SCC Tongue, stage IV diagnosed Sept, 2002, 1st radical neck dissection left side in Sept, followed by RAD/Chemo. Discovered spread to right side nodes March 2003, second radical neck dissection April, followed by more RAD/Chemo.