OK Youngin' - I think it is REALLY time to get the biopsy. I previously tried to check out ParkWest for you but couldn't even find a web site for them so I don't know if they are a CCC, but I DO know that U.T.Medical Center IS a CCC (Commprehensive Cancer Center). Dr. Eric Carlson a maxillofacial surgeon, did my son's surgery. Call him! If you want more specific info, (so you can mention my son) you can PM me or email me. Just click on the first or second little box just above my post. You have choices and it doesn't sound to me like being an obsessing hypochondriac is making you too happy. A biopsy would settle things one way or another. Getting a biopsy is no big deal. If you find out that you really are just a hypochondriac, it's certainly a lot better than finding out you have cancer. Delaying things just makes it worse.

Another CCC you could check out is the Thompson Cancer Survival Center in Knoxville, TN Their website is: http://www.thompsoncancer.com/tcsc-home.cfm They are part of the M.D.Anderson physicians network.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)