Hey everbody. It the hypochondriac from E. TN. again. I'm still chasing my tail around and obsessing over this lump on the roof of my mouth. I know, GET A BIOPSY. These DRs don't seem to want to biopsy this thing for whatever reason. My dentist said that I should listen to the advice of three Drs and get on with my life. He also said that I didn't want anyone to biopsy this thing, because they would more than likely excise the whole lump and it would be painfull. Am I missing something here? What about FNA? Could they be so sure that this is nothing? What the heck is it? All my research points me toward tumor of soft palate. It's hard, fixed and I can't tell if its growing. Ive even used chewing gum to press against it and try to measure it. It seems to be about 1 cm. but I have know idea how deep it is. This is getting ridiculous. Should I be satisfied with these guys 30 second assessments of this lump or should I be looking for another ENT? Is it common for even an ENT to miss such a diagosis? I guess what bugs me is that none of them have offered me and explanation as to what it IS. I'm sorry you all probably think I'm nuts and at this point, you might be right.

youngin