Hi there Bren

Funnily enough i dont feel shitty or scared,i was much more scared about the lump in my neck than this.It is the same side funnily enough and perhaps because i had the scan ,and they covered the area under my jaw and up to my ear and found it clear,is the reason i am quite calm.I dont really mind if they cant do the biopsy till i get back from overseas.

I think because i have read so much about hyperkeratosis,and lichus planus amd leukoplakia,and seen so many come on the boards and go away again after good news it has given me a much more positive mind set.

Mum was with me when i went to the dentist and of course insisted on going with me when he called me back,and i rang the kids straight away,so yes every one is on board,and Lynne and Philip both phoned yesterday to check up on me .

I am lying in bed listening to the rain and wind battering against my windows and praying that the forecast for next Sunday is better.

You get all the rest you need and dont worry about me i am good so far.

love liz

Liz in the UK

Husband Robin aged 44 years Dx 8th Dec 2006 poorly differentiated SCC tongue with met to neck T1N2cM0 Surgery and Radiation.Finished TX April 2007
Recurrence June/07 died July 29th/07.

Never take your eye off the ball, it may just smack you in the mouth.