Rochelle,

You are definately in the right place. I'm happy to see that you are healing.
If you cruise the forums you will find answers to almost all of your previous questions..and they are mostly recent and ongoing threads.

I have not had oral cancer but, I am 10 years cancer free. I had clear cell sarcoma in my right leg. Never thought I would see 10 years. Here I am. I am a dentist and relatively new to this site. It is such a wonderful resource and full of many stories some good and some not so good. I have found the members of the site to be welcoming, caring, intelligent, knowledgeable and extremely helpful to all.
The people here are the best!! You are one of them.

Just for you here is your word, "REMISSION", didn't do much did it? It's just a word and you and your life are not defined by a word. You define yourself in your post, you are hopeful, you are courageous, you are young and strong with conviction, you are normal and human thus the anxiety, we've all been there and it is a healthy normal part of the journey, you are changing both mentally and physically and sometimes the physical changes well, suck!, and most importantly you are a mother of, "3 great amazing young boys..." your words. I assure you as a father (..not the same as a mother.) your children love you no matter what the circumstances. So, you are not defined by words you are a wonderful, loving (3 boys...patience has to be strong in you.) mother who has met a fork in the road and are having trouble deciding on the path to take.

Let this site and the amazing, compassionate people who are here help you to Live.

I'm praying for you Rochell and your family.

Live, Laugh, Love, Learn! (my summary of my cancer journey so far.)

Mike

Dentist since 1995, 12 year Cancer Survivor, Father, Husband, Thankful to so many who supported me on my journey so far, and more than happy to comfort a friend.
Live, Laugh, Love & Learn.