Hi Rochelle,

I am sorry that you are still having so many poblems post treatment. There are many people here that can answer your questions and help you get through this.

I would suggest that you give some more details. For example:

1. Where was your treatment performed?
2. What has been your follow-up treatment?
3. Have you been given any reasons why your arms and legs hurt?

I can tell your that dry mouth and loss of taste are common side effects of your treatment. I personally have not been through the treatment that you have, but many here have and they are very generous in sharing their experiences and giving advice based on those experiences. There is not another website that you could go to that will give you the amount of information that is available here and allow you to be in contact with some of the most caring and knowledgable people on the face of the earth.

Most importantly you should go to the first forum and read "New Here? Read This First" Brian has given very detailed instructions on how to get the most out of this forum. This was put up a few days after you first and last visited the site and you may have not noticed it today.

I would again suggest that you try to give as much information that you can and return here often for the answers to your questions.

I hope that you get good results from your pet scan next Wednesday.

On a pesonal note, I have noticed that many people here, including myself, prefer to use the term "cancer free" rather than being in "remission".

Jerry

Jerry

Retired Dentist, 59 years old at diagnosis. SCC of the left lateral border of the tongue (Stage I). Partial glossectomy and 30 nodes removed, 4/6/05. Nodes all clear. No chemo no radiation 18 year survivor.

"Whatever doesn't kill me, makes me stronger"