Jimmy,

Welcome to the most suportive and caring group that no one wants to belong to! I to was recentley diag with tongue cancer and I am 3 weeks out of surgery ! SHOCK is a Normal reaction I think. I also forgot to ask those questions as I wasnt sure I was even hearing what he said ! I found for me was i bought a small notebook to right down my questions ( even some of the answers) People here can tell you all the important questions to ask. Give them as much info as you have and they will tell you what and where to go with it. Like what stage is it , what treaments are avail. Did you already have a biopsy ? Having someone with you through all this is very important too, we cant do it alone !! And I must say Everyone here will do all we can to get you through it ( PSST They are amazing shocked } ) So feel free to ask questions cus lord knows you probably have a million of them and I found for me the more I know the more in control I feel I have ( even if i dont )

Sharlee
35 year old Female Non smoker, very occasional alcohol ..Scc T1N0M0,partial glossectomy and left neck disection ,2/9/07 No rad deemed ness. 4/16 tonsillectomy ..Trimengenial Neuralga due to surgery