Thanks Christine I read it. Much appreciated...Anyway, today Sue and I visited the dentist at Victoria Hospital and had a nice conversation with the dentist. Got all set up with the fluoride trays and instructions on how to use them and emphasized that this is a lifetime commitment. The Dentist has booked an appointment to see Sue after her first treatment to see how she is doing. Also, she will be seeing Sue after the second, third weeks and told Sue if she needs to talk to her to call the office. The dentist will also see Sue after her final treatment. Sue and the dentist spent time talking about travelling and talked to her about what to use and what to avoid. She is going to touch base with our regular dentist to keep her up to date......Now we prepare for the first treatment on Friday. We are to meet with the radiologist before the treatment and I have a list of questions to ask.

Thanks for "listening" to our concerns and much thanks to everyone for their wonderful replies. Be so glad when this is all over.....Sue and I are talking about becoming volunteers at the hospital. We have the paperwork...….