It's been 10 months since sexual encounter. It was a random..

And I've been experiencing some things... I used to have a sore throat but it went away...I guess that could be attributed to the crazy wether here..no that it's passed my soretjhrat has left.

However I have 2 lumps on the inside of my cheek., Also a scalloped tongue and I'm watching to see if it gets more pitted and develops a lesion and I have a redness on the side of my tongue near ....and I also just noticed like a red line on the soft palate of my cheecks..

**** However, I've been to a Dr (when I had my sore throat but I didn't have the redness on the side of my tongue ) the Dr said he didn't see anything lumpy ( this was 9 most after sexual encounter) ...

Later I saw a ENT ( he used an endoscopy) looked at my throat and voice box and there were no lumps...
This was like a few weeks ago...

But bc of the red tongue and stuff , and the red line on the soft palatte and the lumps( which the ent said we're salivary glands...but I just don't think they are)

I'm still unsure.

I'm gonna go to a dentist soon and he'll be able to see if I have Oral HPV.

Also wouldn't I have some sort of lumps after 10 months?

Idk I also don't experience other symptoms like trouble swallowing, no lump in my neck, no hoarse voice ect.

These are it.

Do u think I have HPV?