Wednesday biospy?

I know I should go to see the dentist earlier to have the red patch checked. I noticed it for two to three months at that time my mom just been diagnosed with breast cancer. I was so depressed that I just ignored it. In April I went to see my dentist to have this check and she said it is nothing serious. I feeled relieve at that time but still concerned. One day I googled something online and noticed there is oral I'd to screen oral cancer. So I went to see that dentist and she used oral id to check the patch and it did show some abnormality. She thought it was caused by irration of the retainer. But two weeks later it is still red. She referred me to see an oral surgeon for biospy. It is next Wednesday. Should I also go to see an ent? Because I also feeled a pea sea lymp node on the side of my neck . I am so scared that the cancer is already spreaded to the lymph node. I should be able to get an appointment before the biospy. The dentist said the oral id can not tell the benign tumor from malignant.

Last edited by Princesstwinkle; 05-09-2017 01:10 PM.