Hi Larry ! Funny you mention the low phosphorus. I have been dealing with an incredible amount of kidney stones since I started on the liquid nutrition. Four stone surgery removals since March with more on the way. Last surgery they said there were over 100 still there. One was a massive 23 mm and many at 12 -14 mm which can not be passed. The kidney doctor thinks I am getting way to much phosphorus and oxalate. So, I have been studying what foods I can blend to put through the tube that are low phosphorus and oxalate but high calorie. Sounds like Your ENT Doctor would be a great place to start and yes the RO too. I sure can understand your concern with your eyes and getting HBOT. I read and sew most of my day and eyesight problems would be very devastating to me. I can imagine how scary it would be for you as an artist. I also worry about making any more problems as I am doing so-so right now and thank goodness my teeth do not hurt. Hopefully we can keep in touch and compare notes as we check with our Doctors about HBOT.

Sept 2002 Rt breast cancer no chemo or radiation.
March 2015 Rt tonsil cancer - walnut size lump rt side neck.
March 2015 Scan, biopsy confirm
March 2015 Port, G tube placed, 10 teeth removed.
July 2015 completed 5 chemo/35 radiations
Sept 2015 Cat Scan all clear
July 2016 G tube, port still in place
Ive had Thyroid "graves disease" and Lupus for many years.
4 kidney stone surgeries past 3 mo with over 100 stones still there !

*** Update... Jo passed away 12/20/17 ... RIP Jo ***