Hi everyone,

Sorry for not writing earlier! I just needed a break from everything for a while.

I went to the ENT, he looked at the tonsil, thought it looked only a bit bigger than the other, and then scoped the back of my throat (with this thing that goes through the nose). He said that he saw nothing concerning. He advised me to gargle with salt water, and to come back in a month. So I am a bit calmer now....

What still bothers me though, is that I still have swollen submandibular lymph nodes on both sides. They just won't go down. Oh well. I have decided now to take a step back and let the doctors do their things.

I'm certainly glad there there is nothing worrisome at the moment, at least according to my ENT. (he was from a hospital clinic so I trust his judgment). He also said that it makes little sense to do a biopsy of a healthy looking tonsil. I believe him and now I'll just wait for a month. I don't know why really, since my symptoms are still there...but I guess I just need this to calm down.

Thank you so much to everyone here on this forum that has supported and helped me in this difficult time. You people are amazing!