Thanks for all your comments and feedbacks. Really feel happy to see so many of you are caring here and i'm getting more confidence. I will fight till the end. There are few more updates after our visit yesterday.

Met the Chief doctor and he advised to provide Chemo via Tablets (2-0-2) for the next twenty days & asked to return on 20th Nov. Yes, surgery is an option if the chemo helps to shrink it and showing better results they might go for the surgery little later but not for now.(50-50 Chance for surgery)

However after returning home last night, We received our tablets in the noon today. My Father completed his Prayers, Lunch in noon and went to take some rest. After another one hour returned with bleeding in his mouth :'( told us that he had bleeding from his mouth like in clotted way and in lots, He had washed his mouth and showed us thereafter. We really got panicked and called our relatives close-by home. Spoke to doctor over the phone and he said it is okay and nothing to worry and asked to take the medicines for tonight and if case of bleeding asked to take another tablet to control. It did not bleed from the wound in his tongue, However Father feels like it may be from the tumour in his right jaw area. And after the bleeding he feel his pain on the right side has reduced to some extent. Tomorrow morning we are planning to take him to doctor to further diagnose it.

Has anyone of you had similar incidents like this before ?
Please clarify.

Father 62:Non-Smoker/Non Drinker/ Non- Veg/ Carcinoma Tongue / Biopsy 25 May'14 / Radiation+Chemo 25 June till 8 Aug'14 /Next Visit 5 Sept Consultation - Normal / 5 Oct'14 Consultation - Pain and recurrence of small tumour in neck / Re-radiation = NA /