I have been informed by Vitamix that that program for medical needs people has been discontinued. They are restructuring the program. If I thought someone who OCF desires to serve could get it that way I would have said so, and stayed out of the issue (which is still being negotiated since we wish to give some away). IF Vitamix is going to set us up as something other than an affiliate in the near future, (what I have been told now that we are registered with them) OCF will have a special needs program with prices off retail, as that is the market we desire to serve. This is also about making a little money selling a few machines for OCF, but it is a bigger idea. If I had to go out and compete head to head with the likes of Amazon, I would not have even looked into this. But that was never our desire. We need to replace their medical needs program, and we need to give some away at no charge to those who can prove both medical need and financial hardship.

Last edited by Brian Hill; 10-23-2014 10:19 AM.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.