[quote=donfoo]Good news! And thanks for sharing the actual radiation map can be referenced to assess if/where extraction can be done without HBOT. Good to know as this does not seem to be common knowledge.

Don [/quote]

Does not seem to be common knowledge even among oral surgeons. I went to Oral Surgeon's because the first one I would say brusquely is I don't take insurance and the other one said he needed the map of the radiation to know if he could extract my teeth safely. So after two or three route canals on my lower four front teeth he extracted them, that is the three that were left. Went to a regular dentist who made I shorted middle-of-the-road bridge permanent temporary or something like that which is hard to get used to. I really think I was not given this is just my belief that I would not given true complete informed consent. Of course at the time I started the treatment I did not really have a choice now did I? The cancer was growing very quickly into weeks it went from I could barely touch it too it was changing my voice by pressing on the vocal chords.

So the oral surgeon worked on me I said the front teeth not much of a problem in the back tees to get more radiation and maybe problematical. Well it turns out that since I'm on Medicare Medicare does not pay for anything dental, unless it's done in a hospital. So I had to pay for this I did get Delta dental which pays 25% I don't know if it's a Delta but whatever EDS or something like that and he pays for 25%. I'm very lucky my work my former work gives me doesn't give it to me I have to pay quite a bit for a secondary insurance that pays the 20% that Medicare didn't pay. I'm sure I would've been broke just paying 20% of the cost of my treatments.

Gregor