David they didn't throw A party ):if they did I wasn't invited !!! I waited on Larry to to walk out with his mask ! I said where is you're mask?let me get it for you ,
He said no !! They ask if I wanted it I told them no! I really wish he would have got it but I'm sure he really wants to put this behind him with no memories in hand he will remember as time goes on ,,,he's went trough to much hell to forget ........ David I can't wait for the weeks and months to go by ,,even tho I hate to rush time this is when most like me would like for it to Fly by,, it's just been the mucus that's been the PAIN!!!! Here ..the neck the radiation and all that stuff hasn't been to bad even the pain hasn't been very bad trough treatment and were so thankful for that ,,it's been the mucus .i hope he can rest and heal from here out and just take it easy and Finley breath a little ,,

Larry ... Rt tonsil / SCC.. HPV16 positive RT oropharynx tonsil) lymph nodes were 13mm left level 2 node / 16mm right level 2 node /12mm right level one node... pet scan was good except tonsil & nodes,, just got peg placed still able to eat/swallow undergoing rads) and chemo. ) 70gy rads..
2chemo.finished rads July 8/2014 CT Scan clear on 8/12 pet scan October-2014-Clear/ left ear tube placement 12-15-2014