Thanks Christina thank you for all the answered questions I had along the treatment (:I know I had a bunch I'm so thankful for all the OCF people.. This site truly was a blessing and will continue to be as we go trough the healing process ! And yes I'm so thankful that long five days a week for seven weeks drive is over (sheww) that's a mouth full .. We will keep the keep the peg as long as it takes The mouth wash seems to be helping with the rawness he's feeling from the rads .i did mix my own up from our family dentist who give me a really good oral rinse along with the prescribed oral rinse from the rads Dr.k

Larry ... Rt tonsil / SCC.. HPV16 positive RT oropharynx tonsil) lymph nodes were 13mm left level 2 node / 16mm right level 2 node /12mm right level one node... pet scan was good except tonsil & nodes,, just got peg placed still able to eat/swallow undergoing rads) and chemo. ) 70gy rads..
2chemo.finished rads July 8/2014 CT Scan clear on 8/12 pet scan October-2014-Clear/ left ear tube placement 12-15-2014