Oh Angel - I'm so sorry you are having to go thru all this stress, but please listen to Sophie and everyone else above and get to the ENT. Doctors and their office people have a way of moving appointments around and getting you in sooner. If you are too gentle and compliant with the way they treat you, they may not realize how serious this is. Cry a little if you have to. Or have someone close to you, call and be forceful (but polite) about getting a sooner appointment. When my son was first diagnosed, he had an appointment two weeks away and I was such a basket case that I even had trouble talking on the phone and making myself understood, so when my son's ex-wife called to see how my son was doing, and saw the state I was in, she called and got the appointment moved up to the next business day (from Friday to Monday)! You deserve the very best treatment and so does your expected baby. Get back to us and let us know what's happening. DO IT!

Last edited by Anne-Marie; 02-17-2014 03:54 AM. Reason: typo

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)