I-just-wanted-to-thank-everyone-for-their-input-of-ideas,it-gave-me-some-different-sperpectives-to-consider.

I-know-I-made-the-right-choice-but-he-has-asked-me-a-couple-times-"what-did-the-nurse-really-say-when-she-called?"He-even-said-"you'd-better-not-lie-about-this"not-in-a-threatening-way-but-light-hearted.Also,asked-me-if-I-was-not-telling-him-till-after-the-holidays-so-it-won't-ruin-Christmas.

I-think-he-knows-there-is-a-possible-problem-but-with-his-"no-need-to-know-attitude"-he-is-content-in-not-knowing.If-he-really-wanted-the-truth-out-of-me-he-would-use-our-standard-"do-you-swear-on-the-Bible".Believe-me,he-has-no-interest,doesn't-even-know-the-name-of-his-rare-cancer-or-the-stage.He-is-content-with-me-making-all-the-decisions-and-just-telling-him-where-and-when-to-go-with-no-details.

I-guess-it-works-for-him.He-has-no-trouble-sleeping,not-like-me-who-has-been-up-the-last-3-hours.

Thanks-again-for-all-your-support-and-have-a-wonderful-Chrismas.

Last edited by ChristineB; 12-25-2013 03:54 AM. Reason: removed religion reference

Husband diagnosed Oct '11 Cancer of the vocal cord Nov '11 removed right vocal cord. Neck Dissection, cancer in one node, .2, very small & contained) Jan '12 Radiation and Cisplatin, 6 doses. June '12 & Dec '12 clear Pet scan. April '13 Celebrating 1 year cancer free since treatment ended.